ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Abide by all regulations, policies, codes, work procedures, and instructions.
- Follow all safety rules and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP and use all appropriate safety equipment.
- Ensure Preventative Maintenance (PM), work orders, and emergency repairs are completed as scheduled.
- Ensure all equipment is in an available status and performs as expected for production runs.
- Communicate all maintenance issues with other maintenance supervisors, coordinating manager, as well as maintenance superintendent.
- Ensure all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) are followed.
- Ensure crew is working in a safe productive manner and all safety concerns are immediately addressed and communicated to direct manager.
- Ensure logbooks are filled out correctly and appropriate documentation is processed.
- Indirectly supervise building techs.
- Ensure work orders, parts lists, and maintenance budget is maintained.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Customer Service-the individual responds promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service and maintains confidentiality.
- Oral Communication-the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Written Communication-the individual edits work for spelling and grammar and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/Organizing-the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Adaptability-the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent changes, delays or unexpected events.
- Safety and Security-the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Two year technical degree is a plus. Must have proven mechanical/electrical experience
- Minimum 5yrs Maintenance Supervisory experience in a high-speed environment
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; twist; bend; lift up to 50 pounds, talk, and hear. The employee will be standing for long periods of time and will be required to walk on a slippery production floor. Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the plant is moderate to loud in areas.
- Must be able to pass a background check and employment eligibility