National consumer products manufacturing company is a Maintenance Technician to perform preventive maintenance procedures and break fix on production floor equipment to ensure equipment efficiency, reliability and to minimize machine down time.
Key Job Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician include:
- Maintains filling, labeling and packaging equipment and minor facilities work
- Implements newly acquired equipment into production
- Retro-fit, repair and rebuild equipment/components
- Utilize mechanical and troubleshooting skills for manufacturing equipment
- Troubleshoot AC & DC electrical power - single & 3-phase
- Weld using multiple welding processes.
- Conducts "Pre-Flight" checkout of operating systems prior to start-up of the line
- Capable of repairing and troubleshooting most production equipment and systems.
- Participates in root cause problem solving
- Capable of performance preventative, predictive and proactive maintenance with nomination technical assistance
- Provides direct support and works cooperatively with production and sanitation associates.
- Promotes a strong teamwork environment
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Multiple shifts available