Manager - Customer Engagement
Manager – Customer Engagement
Our client is a fast-growing software company that specializes in Enterprise Information Infrastructure. They are looking for a Manager of Customer Engagement, that will help with the implementations of their product. This is a customer facing role where you work as a part of team delivering BI and /or migration and integration solutions. Their customers are some of the world’s largest. Focus areas: Business Intelligence (BI) in Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) domain. Application migration and integration (EAI / ESB) (legacy, databases, PLM, ERP, CRM, etc.)
Lead team in end to end delivery of solutions and implementation to Customer.
Understand the customer’s requirements, develop a plan addressing needs, and process the solution.
Work with internal technical and developmental teams to provide a proposed solution.
Create and execute an actionable implementation plan.
- MUST BE A US Citizen
- 8+ years of experience, at least 2 years implementing complex Enterprise applications.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, with a foundation in SQL
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, or Industrial Engineering
- Exposure and experience with Business Intelligence in a PLM domain
- Base knowledge of Java or C++ programming language
- Experience with PLM Products (Teamcenter, Windchill, Enovia).
Work location: Detroit, MI.
The Company will be providing comprehensive training to the new hire and then they will be assigned to work with various customer accounts. You will enjoy a competitive salary, generous 401k Plan, great Health Insurance, dental and visions Plan. This is an opportunity to join a cutting-edge company that is growing quickly. Interested applicants should respond with a recent resume, with demonstrated experience in the required areas.
Job Status: Full Time