Well established Software Company with leading solutions in the Service World seeks to fill a Key Role in their organization for a native Mobile Developer to join their world class team. The team will build and deliver new and innovative products serving their clients.
Company is looking to bring on a Mobile Developer that will participate in the development of iOS and Android solutions. You will be responsible for developing mobile solutions utilizing the latest technologies in a dynamic environment. You will have the opportunity to play a direct part in developing the technology that will play a vital role in the continued growth of the company.
You will have:
- BS in Computer Science or relevant experience.
- 5+ years of mobile development experience.
- Cross platform mobile development experience for iOS and Android:
- Native development with Android or iOS experience is a must
- Android – J2EE/J2ME, Android SDK, SQLite/MySQL, Eclipse
- iOS – Objective-C, iOS SDK, XCode, Swift
- Strong software development skills beyond design
- Proven mobile software development experience including mobile applications available in the Apple App store or the Android market place.
- Built, tested, and released mobile apps.
What are your performance objectives:
- Understand the mobile technology stack.
- Develop applications for iOS and Android.
- Design, program, document, test, deploy, support and sustain mobile web-service driven apps (iPhone, iPad, Android), interface and libraries.
- Maintain solid awareness of modern web and user experience design, graphics, layout, transitions and feedback on mobile platforms.
- Work closely with engineers in a highly collaborative environment on app design, integration with SaaS solutions and interface evolution.
- Collaborate with Product and UX teams to design high quality user experiences.
- Ensure quality through unit and functional test implementation and execution.
- Participate in all phases of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Work effectively within a team environment to implement projects in a timely manner.
What’s in it for you? (EVP – Employee Value Proposition):
- Help produce a professional and innovative mobile application.
- Exposure to an exciting, challenging, and rewarding environment.
- Be a member of a leading software and products innovation company.
- Have a direct impact on further expanding the company’s footprint within the industry.
Pay: $80,000 to $95,000/year
$80000 to $95000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time