Client, a well-established firm with a reputation as one of the areas ‘best places to work, is pursuing a qualified Web Developer as part of their product team. Firm has an international reputation in the electronics and connectivity (IoT, Internet of things) sphere. Work will involve, Mobile, Cloud-Based, Web and Desktop delivery applications. Team is dedicated to the creation of innovative, meaningful products. As a rapidly growing company, they foster creativity and collaboration in cross-functional teams, where members have the opportunity to develop a diverse array of skills, with direct mentorship from senior personnel.
Client is currently seeking software developers with 5 years of experience building complex business systems. They need the very best developers to help them build their commercialized and scalable technologies. The ideal candidate is a full stack developer with a passion for building usable and relevant consumer products in the Internet Of Things (IOT) world. Working experience with C#, ASP.NET, MVC.NET, HTML 5, CSS 3, JSON, and JQUERY is essential. Experience with other leading-edge technologies are highly desired. Preference will be made to candidates with advance degrees, relevant certifications, mobile, or IoT experience.
- Collaborate with customers to capture business and technical requirements
- Create powerful, clean, and high-energy mobile-first designs
- Build high quality, high performing, and scalable software products used by millions of people using C#, C++, .NET, and/or Java
- Fix defects with speed and precision
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field is required
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Experience with Agile and Lean Startup
- Experience with the entire software development life cycle is required
- Creative thinker with keen sense of user interface and user experience
- Must work well in teams
- Must be quality-oriented
- Must have a high sense of pride in work and integrity
- Mobile experience with iOS, Android, and Windows OS is preferred
- Bachelor’s or Master's in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field is preferred
- Certification is preferred
- In addition to competitive salary and compensation, offers a great benefits package, and opportunities for professional advancement and training.
Pay: $80,000 to $110,000/year
$80000 to $110000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time