Client offers competitive compensation, an attractive benefits package, an on-site Fitness Facility as well as a highly energized and fun work environment. If you are dynamic, driven and have what it takes to join their exciting team, apply for the .Net Developer position today!
You will be a valued team member, who will help contribute to the coding and design of the application, as well as manage client and peer expectations.
- Develop n-tier applications in .NET.
- Experience in MVC
- Develop software for new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
- Work with business analysts and users to develop simple, easy-to-use interfaces that accomplish project objectives.
- Participate in all phases of the project lifecycle from initial design to final release.
- Develop, implement and modify new software applications.
- Analyzes development requirements.
- Estimate, design and implement developmental requirements.
- Plan and execute software testing of components and applications.
- Develop, modify, test, and maintain applications that may be customized or standardized.
- Modify application software using customization tools to reflect approved changes specified by the users, to maintain currency standards, correct problems, and to modify or enhance application functionality.
- Gather and document requirements and proactively work with team members and customers.
- Develop internal tools to assist in the improvement of business processes.
- Develop clear and concise documentation.
- Complete tasks in prescribed times with deliverables.
- Proactively learn and utilize new technologies, concepts and procedures as appropriate to project requirements.
- SQL Server