Exciting eCommerce company in KOP area is looking to add a talented and passionate Senior Full Stack Developer to their Team. They are a leader in their industry, highly profitable, publicly held and known in the business as an amazing place to work that focuses on their employee’s well-being and career development. Want to grow in your technical skills and be pushed by those around you? Then this is the place for you!
Company is currently investing heavily in moving their IT organization from a cost center/service model to a true enterprise business partner. Moving from traditional MicroSoft Stack to MS and Angular, Mongo, etc. True Agile, CI/CD, DevOps development. Moving to the Cloud (Azure) and more. IT team will double in size – great time to join and unbelievable career opportunity. Company is also building out their native mobile applications.
You will be working on web and mobile applications in a key senior development role.
- Develop Microsoft Stack (C#, .Net, AngularJS, and mobile) applications
- Implement integrations between systems
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and stakeholders to refine requirements and scope for development work
- Champion good development practices including proper source code control, code reviews, and test-driven development (TDD)
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years experience developing business software applications
- Experienced with Git and common source control patterns (e.g. proper branch management, pull requests)
- At least moderately familiar with Azure technologies typically associated to web applications (App Services, Application Insights, Azure Functions, etc.)
- Experience developing mobile applications for iOS or Android
- Experience with Azure DevOps as a CI/CD platform
- Versatility and a willingness to solve a variety of problems
- Has worked in an ecommerce business
- App containerization/Kubernetes
- Developing APIs
- Experience creating event-driven data integrations
- .NET Core Razor Pages