Growing and thriving B2C eCommerce company is adding a .Net Software Engineer to their collaborative, agile development
In short, as our Application Developer, you are responsible to drive several exciting initiatives, help solve problems, no matter how big or small, work on business-critical projects built around cutting-edge technologies, and convey strategy and accuracy to our top-level decision-makers. Develops for full stack in web, API, cloud, and database environments. Responsible for the design of complex systems and enhancements to meet specific business requirements. Develops functional designs and specifications.
This is a full-time position, full excellent benefits - Initially requires on-site presence but can eventually be hybrid remote.
What we would like to see in your Tech Stack:
- Net, C#, MVC 4 or more higher
- API Development (RESTful, GraphQL, .Net Web API)
- Front-End Experience (TypeScript, Modern Angular, React, or Vue)
- Public Facing Website development
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Ability to establish cross-functional, collaborative relationships with business and technology partners
- Full-Stack software development experience preferred and experience building robust distributed systems that scale well
- Communicates clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Passionate about continuous learning
- 3+ Years' experience in software, web, or application development
- Experience in developing unit tests
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or related field and/or 3-5+ years of relevant work experience.