.Net Developers – All levels
Are you a passionate .Net Developer looking to enter the world of Internet of Things (IoT)?
You could join the team working for an established and respected international company. New Division and Product Line in the SaaS/IoT world opens roles for Junior, Mid-Level and Senior .Net Developers
Junior – One year of development experience, formal education in Engineering/IT
Mid-Level – Several years of experience developing C#/.Net web-based software. Experience in all tiers appreciated, concentration in the Business and Data layers required.
Senior – Full Stack and SDLC – Participate in Architecture, Design, Code, development of SaaS based IoT applications.
What we value
- Energetic corporate culture where creative contribution and input is not only encouraged but expected
- Well tested, efficient Code
- Team first leaders
What we want you to do
- Development on new and existing applications using C# and the .NET framework. Heavy focus is on new development projects.
- Participate in continually improving the existing architecture, processes and craftsmanship of the software development department.
- Scrum - ensure that the sprint goal is reached by cooperating with your team in the sprint planning, retrospective and review.
- Continual assessment of and refactoring the existing code base.
What you need to have
- A degree in Computer Science or similar.
- At least five years full time development experience in an object-oriented language.
- Restful, SOA
- Commitment to Agile, TDD, Continuous Integration and release
- Ability to become a dynamic, positive member within our existing team.
Job Status: Full Time