- Supervise, direct, and monitor all bakery production lines in accordance with manpower, Quality Assurance, GMP guidelines and safety requirements.
- Coordinate efforts with team to reach or exceed established standards of production, such as labor units per hour; efficiency; percent damaged.
- Regularly train, coach and develop supervisors in methods of managing associates and improving production processes.
- Develop and update operations procedures intended to create uniformity in the operation of equipment
- Supervise and control the completion of established standards in reference to consumption, quality, and yield of the necessary materials used in the manufacture of finished product.
- 5+ years of experience in Bakery production management / supervision, in a bakery food processing operation.
- Accountable, self-motivated, self-directed and has a strong passion for safety, quality and productivity.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Effective mechanical aptitude.
- Proficient computer skills (Excel) with the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and develop both salaried professionals and hourly production associates.
- Ability to manage a 2-shift bakery operation / schedule.
Job Status: Full Time