A growing food company located Sherman, TX is currently searching for an Operations Manager.
The company offers a good starting salary, bonus, benefits and relocation if needed
- Responsible for leading and managing the Production, Sanitation, Receiving and Shipping depts.
- Responsible for training and developing the management team.
- Responsible for reviewing production operating reports and drive operational improvements to meet company goals
- Responsible for motivating his/her management team to accomplish company objectives concerning productivity, food safety, direct labor costs, material usage costs, minimizing downtime, throughputs and specific product quality standards.
- Responsible for ensuring that the production facility complies with all city, county, state and federal regulations.
- Responsible for coordinating with Production, Sanitation, Receiving and Shipping to plan and schedule work to ensure food safety standards are upheld while maximizing productivity.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience in a high-speed food production plant REQUIRED
- 4+ years’ experience managing a group in a food production plant REQUIRED
- Experience planning, directing and coordinating the manufacturing of food products REQUIRED
- Experience in a Union environment
- Food production experience in REQUIRED