Paid Social Manager
Paid Social Manager
Our client has an exciting opportunity due to growth to add a Paid Social Manager. Working in conjunction with account teams, data analysts, and Media campaign managers, the Paid Social Manager will assist in designing and coordinating large Paid Social marketing campaigns. This individual must ensure that the clients' expectations are constantly being exceeded. Preferred candidates will be self-starters, with an ambition to help grow expertise and services at the agency. This candidate will possess a knowledge and passion for the social media landscape and help keep the company up-to-date on what trends will have an impact on our clients’ business.
- Manage and execute paid efforts on social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.)
- Develop strong working relationships with social vendors to stay up to date on new ad offerings and test opportunities – maintain existing relationships
- Integrate SEO/SEM strategies into paid social media plans, upsell clients to integrate these offerings
- Liaise with clients, account teams and senior levels of management to develop social media content and paid media advertisements for all applicable social platforms including (but not limited to): Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.
- Work with the analytics team and other senior levels of management to interpret social metrics and identify key social media successes and opportunities
- Work with the design team to create, curate and manage social posts and paid media advertisements, sized correctly and optimized for each social platform or online medium
- Manage large social media campaign budgets and adjust/optimize as needed, providing key recommendations to account teams and clients
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or higher; Facebook blueprint certification preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in media buying, strategy, or integrated communications – Paid social expertise is a must; basic understanding of all digital media disciplines
- Proficiency with social media technologies: Facebook Ads Manager, AdRoll, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Pinterest etc.
- Working knowledge of all digital media disciplines and 3rd party tracking and serving technologies related to SEM (Marin, Kenshoo, DoubleClick Search, IgnitonOne, etc.)
- Experience with web analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Adobe or Coremetrics
- Demonstrated experience using social monitoring and other measurement platforms; strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Client service experience in an agency environment; experience collaborating effectively internally and externally as part of an integrated team
- Detail oriented, well-organized professional who performs with a sense of urgency, and stays on schedule and on budget
- High energy, able to effectively operate in fast-paced, growing and changing environment
- Outstanding written and oral communications and presentations skills; creativity is key
- Expert in MS office tools, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Job Status: Full Time