As a PLC Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for developing, modifying, and programming a wide variety of PLC s and panel views as well as providing technical support to production personnel.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Make safety your number one priority by driving our safety initiatives
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair electronic motor drive systems
- Interpret and create schematics using CAD systems
- Lead new projects for new lines, upgrades, or improvements
- Ultimately, you will train and develop our mechanics and help us to achieve maximum efficiency at the lowest manufacturing cost and therefore you will be vitally important to the company as a whole. As a valued employee, you will have access to our competitive benefits package, you will be financially rewarded as well as receive personal gratification for putting in extra work, and you will have opportunities for growth.
- Technical Degree or equivalent technical experience
- 5+ years of Industrial high-speed experience
- Proficient skills using software such as Logic 500, 5000, Factory Talk, Allen Bradley, Siemens, Wonderware, etc.
- Excellent capabilities in Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Knowledge of 480v Electrical Power Distribution Systems and extrusion and conversion processes
Job Status: Full Time