Process Control Engineer
Process Control Engineer- Delta V
Growing, multi-billion dollar, private chemical manufacturing company is seeking a talented Process Controls Engineer for a fulltime role in their Tulsa, OK facility.
Process Control Engineer is responsible for monitoring, controlling, evaluating and improving DCS Systems performance
- Ensure production lines are operating within established parameters. Determine main cause of process variation and drive corrective action.
- As directed by the plant manager, coordinate with corporate process engineering group to execute changes to process and procedures in order to reduce variability, reduce manufacturing costs, improve product quality, and improve operating efficiency.
- Provide leadership, technical support and training to operations and maintenance employees on established processes, implementation of new procedures and equipment upgrades, and analytical problem solving techniques.
- Monitor and maintain machine control records equipment condition to ensure high performance and run-time.
- Document, recommend, and implement process and procedural proposals based on a combination of data analysis and process reviews.
- Domestic travel required for training purposes.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering; preferably electrical, chemical, etc.
- 4+ years of controls engineering experience
- Project Management/technical leadership
- Emerson DeltaV DCS programming, configuration, design experience strongly desired
- Emerson DeltaV batch process knowledge and background strongly desired
- PROVOX, RS3 experience • PLC's, HMI's, SCADA, DCS programming from scratch
- FDA, cGMP, and GAMP environments
- Rockwell/Allen Bradley, FactoryTalk, Wonderware, Siemens, Schneider, Modicon, DeltaV, (Delta V)
- Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Semiconductor, Cogen Plant, Specialty Chemical, Manufacturing experience preferred
Job Status: Full Time