Multi-national medical device manufacturer is seeking a talented engineer whose career trajectory includes the possibility of near term growth. This highly visible role will be filled with a promotable mechanical engineer with experience in the qualification, implementation, start-up and optimization of new and existing manufacturing equipment.
- Perform IQ, OQ, PQ for manufacturing equipment and processes
- Monitor Validation processes with manufacturing.
- Improve and implement new processes into production concerning existing product lines.
- Assist in the transition of product modification from product development into the production environment.
- Assist during pre-production run of new products.
- Maintain documentation related to product assessment or improvements.
- Attend trade shows to source raw materials and equipment.
- Develop software plans for new and existing equipment.
- Formulate manufacturing costs for process changes based on labor, equipment acquisitions and raw material rates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/Technology.
- Experience and understanding of the equipment validation process (Test Method Validation, Process Validation).
Job Status: Full Time