Seven-year-old FinTech start-up is hiring a Product Manager to fuel their success and growth. Company has a web-based (PaaS) platform that integrates various tools used by brokers, etc. Clients include Barclay’s Wells Fargo, JP Morgan, HSBC, etc.
Client is growing! This key position answers to the Vice President of Product and resides in the Product team. You will lead product ideation and development for one of their key platforms. Client is launching a new suite of products and you will work closely with key clients in successfully shaping the future.
Looking for a detail oriented KPI and data driven Product Manager
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs and solve their problems
- Drive sprint planning and prioritization for your team
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to develop a deep understanding of the drivers of success
- Measure the details against KPIs to ensure we focus on the stuff that matters
- Set the bar for quality and success and ensure your team rallies around those goals
- Collaborate with internal teams on Go To Market processes including documentation, release notes, messaging, and decks
- Nurture ideas from their infancy to detailed PRDs, all through the lens of a meticulously comprehensive roadmap
- 3+ years of product management experience - Finance a plus
- Team Builder between engineering and design partners to bring high performing products to market
- Superb prioritization and organization skills; manage scope and efficiency to ensure the right decisions are made.
- A design forward, detail-oriented product manager who is led by data but knows when to trust their intuition.
Full time, benefits, stock options and more
Full Time Position - no sponsorship available.