- Ensures that Product Quality is an absolute priority by utilizing Integrated Process Management (IPM), plant teams, and outside resources.
- Clearly understands structure of teams, acts as a resource and ensures that the Integrated Process Management structure is maintained and that facts and data are used in all decisions related to product quality, cost savings improvements, etc.
- Develops, implements and manages all production procedures to ensure all plant goals are met.
- Supervises, trains and coaches manufacturing management to include responsibility for personnel and labor issues throughout the plant.
- Responsible for achieving budgets for capital investments, pan glazing, downtime, and damages.
- Maintains records for all phases of production relative to the quality of the product, including plant formulation records, and those records necessary for auditing purposes to include order completion and scheduling of holiday production.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 4 years Production Manager experience in a food processing environment
- Bachelors preferred
- HAACP and FSMA experience required
- Experience supervising production, packaging, sanitation and maintenance required
Job Status: Full Time