*Relocation assistance is available*
Growth opportunity for a strong Production Supervisor/Superintendent in the Harrisburg area. This company has been rapidly growing over the past several years and production has not slowed due to current situations. They are looking to add different product lines in the future and are targeting a candidate that is comfortable with change and leading the charge.Responsibilities:
- Accountable for achieving production targets and budgets, including daily reporting on yields, labor cost and productivity.
- Ensure HACCP requirements are met in areas of responsibility and enforce HACCP procedures with a strong commitment to food safety.
- Effectively address employee recognition, performance concerns and discipline.
- Set weekly shift schedule in conjunction with the operations management team, manage the production team and effectively communicate with all employees within the Service Center.
- Promote a positive and safe work environment for all employees within the Service Center, providing consistent and ongoing communication with employees.
- Accountable for ensuring compliance with Workplace Safety & Occupational Health legislation and reinforce safe working requirements and practices.
- 7yrs+ experience in a Supervisory/Management level role for a Food Manufacturer
- Must have Food manufacturing experience
- High school diploma, Bachelors preferred
- Excellent management skills