- Coordinates and plans weekly production schedule in conjunction with the Materials Management department based on master scheduling and inventory policies set for each Stock Keeping Unit (SKU).
- Completes weekly employee schedule based on the production schedule.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedule.
- Interfaces with others in the organization to ensure customer deadlines are met.
- In conjunction with quality assurance staff, inspects and measures products to verify conformance to specifications. Trains employees to identify product that does not meet specifications and ensure it is not shipped.
- Directs employees in adjusting machines, equipment and work processes to ensure product specifications are met.
- Count and record finished and rejected wrapped items
- Inspect and remove defective products and packaging materials
- Observe machine operators to ensure quality and conformity of wrapped products are to standard
- Insure regulation of machine flow, speed and temperatures
- Troubleshoots product quality issues.
-5yrs+ Supervisory experience in a food manufacturing environment, baked goods experience preferred
-high school diploma or equivalent work history, Bachelor’s preferred
-strong leadership skills
-attention to detail
-must be open to working different shifts
Job Status: Full Time