- 4yrs Minimum experience
- Must be self-directed and able to work without close supervision.
- Must have a solid foundation in food processing manufacturing (preferably baking).
- Strong communication, human relations, and safety awareness skills are essential.
- Working knowledge of computers, including MS office applications.
- Coach, counsel, train, and develop employee skills
- Lead and motivate employees to maximize productivity and minimize operating costs.
- Maintain a safe work environment and insure that employees work in a safe manner, and uphold company safety policies.
- Direct the work of employees in the production and wrap department.
- Responsible for reporting and taking any necessary action to prevent food safety and food quality problems from occurring.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.