The Manager, Professional Services will be responsible for managing the professional services team and ensuring all engagements are delivered to a high standard. The ideal candidate is passionate about creating client value and building a professional services function (more or less) from the ground up.
While we have an extensive portfolio of services, we need someone to help us put some method to the madness - working with our Implementation and Delivery teams to ensure we're delivering on client expectations and building revenue in the process. Establishing metrics so we know which services are the right ones for our clients and establishing a rhythm and cadence to our operations to ensure they work seamlessly with our products.
To be successful you must be someone who is a natural communicator with an entrepreneur's heart. This isn't building from scratch, but it's bringing things together from disparate parts of the business - and doing so in a manner that minimizes change and maximizes services delivery potential for our clients.
Net/net - We need you to help us figure out which of our services are the most impactful and valuable to our clients, how to implement them consistently and manage that implementation to grow your portfolio (and team) over time.
What you'll do every day:
- Develop and manage sustainable, profitable model for team with monthly revenue targets
- Proactively drive changes based on continuous monitoring and analysis of data
- Represent professional services to external audiences through various sales and marketing activities
- Develop and execute a Professional Services methodology, create or contribute to better internal business processes to gain efficiency and use technology tools to track and report against
- Assists with review of bookings, resource usage and constraints in order to anticipate demand and assign Consultants to projects and billable work that refine utilization
- Provide assistance to public-facing collateral development.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to promote professional services and to identify new potential offerings
- Responsible for serving as the primary customer escalation point for customer changes and/or issues during the services engagement
- Responsible for project oversight to ensure all project management processes are followed
- Develop department policy and procedures and ensure their effective implementation
- Forecast future needs including team growth, processes and technology
- Manage the day to day function and personnel performance
- Hire, train, develop and manage members of your team
- Maintain Resource Plans for the team
- Identify and implement efficiencies to ensure success across the team
- Implement strategies to control costs while maintaining high customer satisfaction
What you need to bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in business, or another field
- 5 of related professional services experience
- Strong communication, presentation, decision making, time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Industry experience in Cloud / SaaS based platforms
- Proven experience challenging the status quo with creative solutions
- Experience with PSA Tools
- Experience in change management
- Track record of building high performing support teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly advanced communication & presentation skills
- Ability to develop and sustain meaningful relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated self-motivation and self-discipline to work effectively in a high-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
Pay: $80,000 to $110,000/year
$80000 to $110000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time