Our client is a small yet established Marketing Data analytics firm specializing in the Healthcare Marketing Arena. Join a casual team environment as a Project Coordinator and contribute to team’s success.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and influencing activities and resources in support of projects that have some level of complexity.
Uses strong organizational skills, resource management practices and change management techniques to ensure projects adhere to high quality standards, meet customer expectations and are delivered on time and within budget.
- Schedule and coordinate project tasks and/or problem reviews and ensures completion of assigned actions.
- Identify project/production issues and works with project team to provide solutions or escalates to avoid project delays.
- Generate reports regarding project and budget status and facilitates communication efforts; compiles and maintains project documentation and issues log.
- Coordinate project activities.
- Serve as primary point of contact for project information and updates.
- Coordinate project resources.
Required Education, Skills & Experience:
- 1-3 years’ experience in a project environment.
- Project/Task coordination experience.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to think outside of the box.
Preferred Education, Skills & Experience:
- Possess a strong drive for success
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Flexible and able to embrace change
- Strong phone skills/communication – will spend a considerable time on the phone
- Strong keyboarding skills, Word, Excel
- Must have excellent organizational skills
Pay: $40,000 to $45,000/year
$40000 to $45000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time