- Perform/oversee quality inspections and product temperature checks for all products arriving to the port.
- Generate and distribute quality reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perform/oversee daily re-inspections of warehouse products.
- Perform quality checks to ensure that the adequate quality is loaded.
- Monitor and ensure proper rotation and shipment of all warehouse products.
- Coordinate and facilitate inspections with the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA/CBP).
- Participate in the food safety program preparing documents and keeping records.
- Evaluate trials and elaborate the reports.
- Perform periodic, daily walkthrough of the facility to ensure that all quality and food safety standards are being complied with and submit corrective action request as needed to perspective departments.
- Assist Quality Assurance Manager in performing internal, regulatory agency facility, and operational audits.
- Manage all regulatory aspects of QA to ensure all raw materials and product meet company and government standards
- Confirm the performance of testing and inspection on products and packaging quality assurance program
- Responsible for the implementation of the company’s quality assurance programs and improvement
- Develop, review and audit SOPs
- Monitor raw materials & recommend waste reduction actions
- Ensure sanitation standards are followed
- Maintain accurately department reports
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2+ years of QA Supervisory experience required
- Experience with metal detection
- Food manufacturing experience REQUIRED
- HACCP, SQF, and PCQI certifications preferred
Job Status: Full Time