Quality Engineer – Electronics
Growing electronic component manufacturer is seeking a talented and promotable Quality Engineer for a highly visible, fulltime career opportunity.
- Plan, coordinate and direct quality programs, initiatives and activities to ensure the quality and compliance of in process and end products.
- Develop and implement quality controls, process sampling, and inspection procedures.
- Support new product qualification and new process qualification,
- Support improvement programs (LEAN, Six Sigma experience preferred).
- Manage the review of product for release of product to shipping.
- Maintain and improve the gage calibration system and activities.
- Direct risk management activities, FMEAs and ensure compliance to standards and regulations.
- Manage the failure investigation of product complaints and CAPA related activities.
- Support preparation for and conducting of regulatory agency inspections and audits.
- Support improvement and maintenance of an effective employee training program.
- Support the use and maintenance of the Master Control System
- Support the maintenance and integrity of GMP activities.
- BS degree in engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in a quality role in support of the medical device, automotive, aerospace or related industry.
- Working knowledge of quality improvement tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of risk management processes, and FMEA analysis.
- Basic statistical analysis and data analysis competence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to write technical documents.
- Effective problem-solving skills and familiarity with root cause analysis tools.
- Excellent attention to details, organizational skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and work on multiple priorities at one time.