Agency with a heart, integrity and plenty of job orders is seeking a full life-cycle Recruiter for a full-time position. Experience with end-to-end recruiting process from client identification, candidate sourcing, screening to closing sequence for any industry is required. Desire to work specifically in information technology, manufacturing, or engineering environments is required. The candidate must have outstanding client and candidate identification skills and be well versed in various sourcing methods.
Kane Partners is very focused on managing a healthy work life balance and is looking for people who value working hard and also enjoying the fruits of their efforts. If you have kids in school and can only work a limited time during the day, or if you’re semi-retired and still want to play in the game or need to take care of an elderly family member and have working restrictions...please call to see if Kane Partners is the right place for you. We’ll work to accommodate your schedule!
- Provide support to Hiring Managers and Account Managers to aggressively source candidates through both active and passive methods
- Develop contacts and relations with new client companies, resulting in new job order assignments
- Pre-screen candidates as you provide detailed information on position requirements
- Utilize creative marketing and sourcing strategies and techniques to attract key talent
- Manage scheduling and logistics for all interviews between your candidates and hiring managers.
- Provide regular status reports to the Recruiting Manager and ensure that candidate tracking is up-to-date and compliant in the Applicant Tracking System
- Experience in full life-cycle recruiting including, client relations, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, offers, closing and relationship management
- You thrive in a fast-paced, informal team-based environment while being adaptable and flexible
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad range of positions
- Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases
- Ability to cold call client companies and candidates and generate interest
- Excellent project management, organizational, writing, and oral communication skills
You take initiative and have solid judgment abilities and understand the need for high quality service
Keywords: recruiter, recruiting, technical recruiter, IT recruiter, staffing agency, staffing, recruitment
Job Status: Full Time