Residential Construction Manager
The Residential Construction Manager supports the organization’s mission to provide superior quality, lasting value, and outstanding customer service through the day-to-day workflow processes on constructing single family homes across multiple communities
The Construction Manager will be responsible for all daily duties that involve the oversight of successful and timely construction of single-family homes and communities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the overall construction of luxury single family homes. This includes all stages from clearing and preparation of jobsites thru customer orientation and warranty.
- Ensure homes are constructed and completed within company specifications and required timeframes.
- Adhere to company quality assurance policies and procedures for meeting minimum standards of home construction.
- Work with vendors and subcontractors, negotiate fees and pricing
- Develop and promote long-term positive relationships with internal and external customers, trade partners and industry associates.
- Education/Experience Required:
- BS Degree in Construction Management or related field of study or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 10 years directly related experience