SaaS Implementation Specialist
As the Software Implementation Specialist, you will work with our new customers to ensure the successful implementation of our industry leading transportation industry SaaS products. Your understanding of customer business goals and objectives, strong rapport, project management skills will assist you in leading the SaaS software configuration and implementation processes.
- Understand and translate customer business goals and deliverables into successful software configuration.
- Document SaaS software configuration, prepare and execute testing and data conversions using standard tools and following established processes and guidelines.
- Evaluate and process onboarding data utilizing Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, JIRA and custom SaaS software.
- Assist customers in navigating the technical aspects of the onboarding process, including initial configuration of our industry leading transportation products to meet the customer’s operational needs.
- Troubleshoot customer issues pertaining to platform usage and configuration.
- Track and maintain accurate client records and hit key onboarding services milestones using Salesforce, Jira and project management tools.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing, or support role for a technology company
- Experience with general project management software
- Solid technical aptitude with project configuration experience
- Knowledge and experience in transportation, shipping, 3PL, supply chain or logistics business processes
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; you have the unique ability to talk technical details with internal team members and external customers
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to work independently at a rapid, ever changing pace
- Respect processes but be adaptable to facilitate change
- Critical thinking and proven ability to solve complex problems
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Customer-first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer relationships
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and general project management software
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language in a business environment.