Fifty-year-old, Philadelphia based Tree Services company is in its growing season and looking for you!
Well-established company with a reputation for providing excellent, high quality work for our customers. They appreciate our hard working, dedicated employees and we strive to offer competitive pay, a professional work environment, and a respectful business culture.
Sales Arborist: This position will work with clients directly and provide proposals and customer service as needed and requested. All sold work will be scheduled, set up and performed by crews to complete the work in the allotted time. The goal for this position is to maximize total work sold, work rate and efficiency, and safe work practices in the field.
- Generate and cultivate new and qualified leads.
- Seek to improve and implement new methods to increase client retention.
- Strive to improve percentage of sales conversion rate.
- Search for improved ways to secure larger volume clients.
- Manage crews to meet or exceed projected job man hour average and job cost.
- Motivate crews to provide consistent and predictable levels of safety, production, and quality as per company standards.
- Maintain ISA Certified Arborist designation in good standing. Pursue higher levels of industry Certifications/Qualifications as appropriate.
- Assist in field operations or equipment and mechanical as needed.
- Strive to increase knowledge in areas of Sales, Arboriculture, and business knowledge.
- Follow up company generated leads to close new business
- Meet with customers/potential customers, evaluate tree care needs, explain as needed to customer, provide proposals.
- Attend Sales and Operations meetings.
- Attend pre and post job walkthroughs.
- Compile accurate inventory of job sites and provide recommendations for proposals.
- Present proposals as promised to customer.
- Follow up on proposals within five days of presenting. Document status.
- Schedule sold jobs on our internal calendar system available to Operations and Sales team.
- When running jobs, meet with crew foreman daily to review and coordinate job details (mapping, production levels, job specifics and expectations)
- Visit job sites as needed to ensure standards of safety, production, quality, and efficiency are maintained.
- Compensation: Base Salary plus commission, $45,000- $100,000 per year.
- Paid Holidays and
- Medical and 401K Sales Vehicle.
- Sales Tools; technological and industrial.