Sales Manager - Electronics
One of the Philadelphia regions leading contract manufacturing companies is seeking a dynamic Sales Manager and Territory Sales Representative supporting ongoing organic growth in the Mid-Atlantic states.
The ideal sales leader contributes individually in securing new business, growing existing accounts and leading a small team of sales representatives. The ability to interact with engineering at our customer as well as think strategically about the territory and market development is going to be crucial for success in this position.
- Develop existing customer relationships, while also focusing on gaining new accounts and driving business development.
- Identify new opportunities in existing account.
- Recognize and convert opportunities into sales.
- Provide leadership and organizational discipline to a small team.
- Present solutions and close sales by utilizing strong communication.
- Demonstrate business acumen, consultative selling skills, and understand value-based selling.
- Uncover needs by utilizing consultative selling approach.
- Skills including sales planning, forecasting, and CRM usage.
- Attend appropriate conferences, industry meetings, and events.
- Adapt quickly to new technologies and products.
- Support and participate in Trade shows, distributor training and regular sales meetings.
Key Skills & Characteristics:
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-motivated; ability to self-manage
- Organized, with high attention to detail
- Strong influencer
- Effective networker
- High integrity
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Experience with a proven track record of business development success and sales achievement.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior experience in selling electronic and or electro-mechanical products including power supplies, fans, cable assemblies, contract manufacturing, printed circuit boards, flex circuits and board level products integrated circuits and passive products is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, influencing, and closing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage complex negotiations.
- Experience with CRM tools and basic office software.
- Ability to create trust and foster strong client relationships.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to travel 50%+ very limited overnight travel.
Job Status: Full Time