Established over 25 years ago our client company has a reputation for quality, customer service and on-time delivery. With a customer base primarily on the East Coast and stretching to the Carolinas they have immediate needs for sales reps to help their continued growth. As an area sales rep you will be responsible for identifying new prospects, establishing and maintaining sales relationships that result in continuous and profitable revenue growth. Qualified individuals will be self-driven and experienced in cold calling, account management and social marketing. Printing or direct mail sales experience is preferred.
- Strong Hunter skills - Demonstrated success in securing new business.
- Account Management Skills – Demonstrate success in managing medium and large accounts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to converse fluently and confidently at all contact levels within an organization.
- A strong desire to commit and succeed in your career.
- Some domestic travel is required.
Skills & Abilities Required:
- Superior interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
The company offers comprehensive benefits plan and a competitive base and commission. For immediate consideration apply now!
Keywords: sales, sales rep, sales representative, account manager, account management, sales
Job Status: Full Time