Sales Representative - Landscape Design
We are currently seeking a full-time Landscape Design Sales Representative to fill a Residential and light Commercial Landscape Sales position. This position offers the opportunity to work on a variety of projects including the design of hardscapes and outdoor living areas as well as dynamic landscape designs.
- Meet with customers to walk their property and get a sense of what they want from a landscape design
- Prepare design plans and work through revisions with client based on their feedback
- Prepare proposal for landscape, irrigation, hardscapes, etc based on landscape design plan. Pulls from the knowledge of other company resources to help price the scopes of work in their division (irrigation, hardscapes, maintenance, etc). Prices plant material and hard-goods (mulch, soil, etc) from local vendors for best pricing option
- Coordinates plan installation with operation managers on final revision is agreed to and deposit obtained
- Working knowledge of knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp, or InDesign, also a plus Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Exceptional graphic skills, both hand and computer generated
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills. This is a sales position as well as design.
- Ability to price a designed plan is a definite plus. Ability to calculate quantity of material needed is a particular plus.
- General knowledge of construction materials (pavers, irrigation heads, etc) and methods of assembly preferred, but not compulsory
- Ability and interest to learn and sell new services, (i.e. Tree – Arbor)
- General knowledge of grading and drainage design preferred, but not compulsory
- Comfortable in working well with a team, as well as being an individual performer