Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate with supervisors and maintenance personnel to determine sanitation requirements of bakery equipment and machinery.
- Assists with the planning, developing, managing and editing of the master sanitation schedule in accordance with Company, business, customer and governmental standards.
- Assists with the creation, implementation and management of the Sanitation Procedures Program in order to maintain the highest possible GMP standards with regard to equipment performance to minimize downtime.
- Assist with the development and implementation of training programs regarding the responsibilities/tasks/procedures of the Sanitation department. Ensure sanitation employees/backups are trained and cross-train to ensure aware of cleaning procedures.
- Conduct quarterly sanitation audits to evaluate OSHA compliance and recommend improvements.
- Assist with the oversight and monitor utilization and management of sanitation supplies, ordering replacements as needed.
- Prepare work schedules, assign sanitation personnel to tasks and inspect/supervise work in progress and on completion.
- Functions in capacity of Environmental Control Superintendent in his/her absence.
- Monitor chemicals to prevent misuse.
-5yrs+ Supervisory experience in a food manufacturing environment
-high school diploma or equivalent work history, Bachelor’s preferred
-strong leadership skills
-attention to detail
-must be open to working different shifts