SAP MES ECC Lead
SAP MES ECC Lead
Large, publicly held firm near Wayne, PA. The Client is recognized as one of the Philadelphia area’s premier employers and a “best place to work”. This is an extremely supportive work environment – employer seeks and rewards energetic and upwardly mobile candidates. Seeking a candidate looking for a career position with company that encourages long term relationships!
Accountable for providing overall direction and functional analysis associated with clients ECC integration. Understands the business strategy of a particular function/area (MES, GRC, Solution Manager) and works with the team to define business requirements. Communicates and coordinates with other team leads, business leadership, and project managers to ensure appropriate integration of processes and modules across enterprise.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Drives the design and implementation of new business processes with organizational structure and required application and system configurations.
- Oversees, defines and monitors critical path activities and resolves issues or escalates issues as needed.
- Must possess an in-depth understanding of the business function/process supported, and also be viewed as a credible representative of that business function/process.
- Successful support and implementation of change is dependent on the ability of incumbent to influence business leadership and management decisions and drive ownership and acceptance of this change to the business.
- Travel may be required up to 30% of time
- Experience in solutions that address business process areas in:
- Planning: SAP ECC MES -
- Manufacturing: MII - Manufacturing Intelligence and Integration, MES - Manufacturing Execution System
- Materials Management: SAP ECC MM - Materials Management
- Warehouse Management: SAP ECC WM – Warehouse Management.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) field
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 4+ full lifecycle SAP implementations and 8+ years of industry and/or consulting experience
- At least 5 years of SAP experience implementing SAP MEC. S/4 HANA experience preferred.
- Should be able to work independently and manage big strategic projects with minimum to no supervision.
- Ability to build, lead and guide a team of SAP Analysts. Should review their work and provide feedback.
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions as a team lead or Project Manager on at least 1+ full cycle implementation. (Need references)
- Should be able to collaborate with business users and have a strong desire to excel.
- Strong configuration and design skills
- Ability to travel 30%.
Job Status: Full Time