SAP Project Manager
SAP Project Manager
Large, publicly held firm near Wayne, PA. The Client is recognized as one of the Philadelphia area’s premier employers and a “best place to work”. This is an extremely supportive work environment – employer seeks and rewards energetic and upwardly mobile candidates. Seeking a candidate looking for a career position with company that encourages long term relationships!
Clients is seeking an IT Project Manager with direct oversight, management, and accountability for the scope, schedule, resource and budget requirements of assigned project(s); Project Managers lead a variety of different types of projects including ERP related, application development, systems integration. This position will plan and manage medium-to-large sized projects of moderate-to-high complexity.
- Single accountable party for defining, planning, orchestrating and delivering a given strategic initiative(s).
- Ensure end results are of the highest caliber with clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business value and outcomes.
- Direct projects involving multiple internal and external stakeholders and matrix partners.
- Directly manages all aspects of the project lifecycle and works with matrix IT partners (within and across LOBs) to oversee all Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of a project
- Rigorously manage scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed on time, cost and quality parameters.
- Typically lead vendors and/or contractors in the context of a project; Manage compliance of vendor SOWs for projects
- Define and tracks project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan, risk plan and related project management artifacts. Publish periodic status reports.
- Represent project in various project governance and inter department forums.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a closely related discipline required
- Program/Project Management Professional (PMI PMP) or equivalent certification preferred
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) preferred
- 5+ years of applied experience with managing large scale, complex IT projects
- Experience with SAP implementation or Workflow
- Demonstrated, applied experience establishing and delivering complex projects
- Experience in project management, SDLC, ITIL and application solution development and deployment
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Sound business and technical acumen
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management and SDLC methodologies and tools
- Knowledge of organizational change management concepts and business process improvement methods
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and stakeholders: mobilize and motivate teams: set direction and approach: resolve conflict: deliver tough messages with grace: execute with limited information and ambiguity.
Job Status: Full Time