Our client is a small, established technology firm whose product is leading edge in the areas of data analytics, marketing and behavioral analysis. This is a group of talented and passionate tech professionals – Work environment is superb, beautiful agile work space, all the perks – food, fun and more – SMART folks where you will be counted on to deliver yet will likely learn as well
Responsibilities of the Scrum Master:
- Organize and facilitate Scrum and Kanban ceremonies and practices for your teams.
- Mentoring Agile team members & Act as an Agile coach to the organization
- Maintain the metrics necessary to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Participate in Agile/Lean portfolio and roadmap/release planning.
Qualifications of the Scrum Master:
- Demonstrated experience as a Scrum Master role on Scrum and Kanban teams for technically complex projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in relevant technology.
- 5+ years in an Agile leadership position in a high growth environment (both in revenue and people) with an understanding of Agile planning processes at the portfolio, roadmap, and team level.
- Exposure with data-focused products and big data technologies.
- Exposure to AWS.
This is the ideal place for that passionate yet accomplished go getter – Generous salary, unlimited vacation, Stock, Bonus, more…
Job Status: Full Time