*GREEN CARD, EAD OR US CITIZEN ONLY PLEASE*
Major e-Commerce Retail firm seeks an Application Security Engineer on a 6 month contract with potential for full time employment. Team is actively involved in penetration testing, individual will participate in mitigation of those efforts and achievement of better systems results.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promote following best practices and industry standards utilizing multiple cloud technologies in AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Audit and test both developed and sourced applications to ensure the security of software and integrations.
- Conduct both systems and application penetration testing and vulnerability assessments.
- Responsible for tracking and maintaining PCI compliance through regular assessments and third-party audits against current PCI DSS standards as a level 1 merchant.
- Knowledgeable with network infrastructure built on Cisco and Fortinet.
- Provide development and production support for a complex, geographically distributed environment.
- Participate in requirements gathering and analysis for multiple project initiatives, often concurrently.
- Create functional diagrams, system interface diagrams, and technical design specifications as related to the business and project requirements.
- Communicate complex information clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, to technical and occasionally non-technical audiences.
- Must remain current on industry best practices and emerging technologies to ensure plans for and implements new requirements/technology.
Experience and Required Qualifications
- 1+ years supporting and implementing cloud infrastructure
- Ability to communicate verbally and work cooperatively IT and non-IT colleagues.
- 3+ years in information security
- 2+ years of experience administering network infrastructure
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience supporting legacy applications and adapting technology to fit current business needs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal) are required, and comfort within an Agile environment
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with scripting languages bash, python, etc.
- Solid experience working in a team environment.
- Big plus for security and networking certifications experience, curating data, Reporting and Analytics, Cloud Computing (AWS/GCP).
Pay: $50 to $70/hour
$50 to $70 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time