Senior Data Engineer
Exciting eCommerce company in KOP area is looking to add a talented and passionate Senior Data Analyst. They are a leader in their industry, highly profitable, publicly held and known in the business as an amazing place to work that focuses on their employee’s well-being and career development. Want to grow in your technical skills and be pushed by those around you? Then this is the place for you!
Seeking a Senior Data Engineer who can develop and maintain Data Oriented Applications. This role will interact daily with our Data Analytics/Data Science, Finance, Operations, DBAs and DevOps teams. Ideal candidate will be smart, passionate about data and eager to continually grow.
If you are looking to work in a team environment, a place where you are more a name than a number, where you interact with leadership daily, then please send your resume for review!
- Design and build applications, reporting and analysis tools that will help streamline business and make reporting, analyzing, planning and forecasting more efficient.
- Experience with database design, architecture and warehousing with a focus on process automation
- Working knowledge of cloud data platforms (Azure or Amazon). Preferably experience with Azure, Advanced T-SQL, REST API concepts, SSIS, Python.
- Experience in database design, architecture, and warehousing as well as building, implementation, and optimization of BI solutions/technologies.
- Create ETL/ELT processes to move data between internal and external sources, ETL.
- Play an instrumental role supporting and managing the Data strategy
- Experience using data reporting, BI, and visualization tools including preferably experience with SSRS, Qlik, Data Studio, Power BI.