Senior DevOps Engineer
Senior DevOps Engineer
A venture-backed, well-funded Series B stage startup that is using artificial intelligence to innovatively in engaging and evaluating data from large groups of people. Founded in 2014 by a team of impressive academics and folks from the world of Google, Tech Space, Barclay’s Techstars Accelerator and more bright motivated innovators. Solid collaborative work environment, Mandatory MINIMUM time off, this is a great work environment at just the right time.
This role is for an experienced senior level DevOps Engineer to join our team and help advance our automated CI\CD processes and cloud-based infrastructure on a Google Cloud Platform.
How you'll be contributing to the team:
You will participate in the design, implementation, rollout and maintenance of tools and applications critical to the client’s SaaS platform. You will bridge the gap between product, development and infrastructure by building intuitive, reliable and efficient automations. As a team, we value reliability and automation. We measure and monitor everything and have a culture of continuous reflection and improvement.
Key Result Areas:
- OWN, Design and build our continuous delivery environment
- Manage our cloud deployment & configuration across production, staging, and dev/test environment servers
- Develop scripts, metrics, and applications to automate and improve operational processes and availability, scaling, and security of the production environment
- Become a portal of knowledge by participating in research and reflecting on your findings to communicate efficiencies, best practices and potential pitfalls/drawbacks to ensure continues improvement
Responsible for the design, implementation, and monitoring of automated deployment tools, processes, and cloud architecture that meet stringent requirements in the areas of performance, scalability, security, quality and reliability. We work in concert with application developers, quality assurance, IT, and client implementation teams in a fast-paced environment where you will be consistently challenged.
We are looking for a high-performer with a drive for excellence. You come from a software engineering background and have extensive experience in modern DevOps practices and get a thrill out of mentoring talented individuals and watching them succeed. You enjoy learning at a fast pace in an agile environment to deliver value to your customers by making our processes better, faster, and leaner.
Competencies for success:
- Adaptability to changing priorities, deadlines, and requirements
- Communicate clearly to team members and project stakeholders
- Keep up with latest DevOps trends, technologies, and strategies
- Understands the software development life cycle
- Values continuous and incremental improvement
- Works effectively with remote team members
- Google Cloud Platform Preferred. AWS or Azure
Pay: $100,000 to $130,000/year
$100000 to $130000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time