Senior Network Engineer F5
Leading Financial Industry Client, perennially recognized by Forbes, WSJ and others as one of America’s best employers seeks highly qualified Senior Network Engineer with experience managing, configuring, deploying and troubleshooting F5 BigIP LTM and DNS (GTM), and iRules. This is a FULL-TIME career opportunity, and NO SPONSORSHIP is available.
- Strong experience in maintaining and/or modifying complex local area networks (LANs) & Wide Area Networks (WANs).
- Experience in different flavors of router, Core switches, switches, cloud networks, remote access devices,
- Expertise and Certifications in CISCO, F5-LoadBalancer, etc.
- Expertise in troubleshooting Cisco routers and switches, F5-Load Balancer,
- In depth knowledge on various protocols like BGP, IBGP, OSPF, IPv4 n IPv6
- Should have experience supporting Enterprise level operational environments (alerting, troubleshooting, escalation, etc.)
- Experience in installation, Configuration, management of Datacenter Switching, Nexus switching platform, F5 Load balancer
Existing Technologies to Support:
- Routers (Cisco)
- Switches (Cisco) All Flavors
- F5-Load Balancer
This is a full time, direct hire position offering career advancement, top notch medical, competitive compensation with a pension and many more tangible benefits!