Senior Network Engineer
Senior Network Engineer
JOIN a fast-growing Mid-Sized international pharmaceutical firm in South Bay as their Senior Network Engineer – Excellent European based employer has a superb work environment – This is a key position for the firm, new position necessitated by growth. Our client has a need for a Network Engineer… we want to talk with you!
- The Network Engineer understands the customer's internetworking environment and is the customer's technical advisor for current and future technology deployment and adoption.
- The Network Engineer utilizes consistent and sound engineering principles and industry best practices allowing the customer to rely on them for technical expertise in the implementation and evolution of their architecture.
- Focus on Network Architecture, Cloud Networking, and Software Defined WAN technologies
- Provide optimal and innovative solutions for global customers.
- Responsible for proactive client engagement at all client levels, technology lifecycle development, and planning.
- Design, implement and support solutions involving, but not limited to, WAN, LAN, WLAN, VoIP, Data Analytics, Security, and Virtual (e.g.; Virtualization, SDN, NFV) technologies
- Analyze, evaluate, and communicate network capacity and performance with the objective of driving improvements to customer's network.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure efficient and timely completion of projects.
- Responsible for ad-hoc supervision of a team for specific projects, resource management, process documentation, and peer mentoring.
- Responsible for maintaining customer network documentation such as solution design document, record of change, and network diagrams.
- Provide 4th level incident support for customers.
- Responsible for presentations and demonstrations related to technology, process, or client solutions.
- Requires ownership of design and critical issues, creative thinking, and problem resolution skills.
- Responsible for the protection of customer proprietary network information and information assets.
- Cisco (CCNA/CCNP Preferred)
- VMware (vSphere, vSwitch, NSX)
- 5+ Years Cisco Networking in large LAN/WAN environment
- US Citizen or Green card, No Sponsorship available
- Exp with design architecture and engineering- being forward thinking and have strategic vision
- Vendor management
- AWS (Amazon Web Services) or other public cloud exp
This is a great employer providing work-life balabce, opportunity to make a mark on the department, Strong benefits including Stock Options and Restricted Stock Units, generous vacation and more…
Pay: $120,000 to $160,000/year
$120000 to $160000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time