Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
A venture-backed, early-stage startup that is using artificial intelligence to innovatively in engaging and evaluating data from large groups of people. Founded in 2014 by a team of impressive academics and folks from the world of Google, Tech Space, Barclay’s Techstars Accelerator and more bright motivated innovators.
Client is growing their team and are looking for a highly talented Product Manager who will help define, execute against, and bring to market the product roadmap for our emerging marketing insights offering. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives amidst the challenges of a fast-paced, start-up environment and possesses a natural bent towards innovative thinking. If you are an engaged team-player and like to break innovative new ground, we want to hear from you.
- Own the strategy and roadmap for the user-facing features of the Client’s Platform.
- Be the voice of the customer. Solicit feature requests and manage them into product planning and execution.
- Define business cases, market requirements, and success metrics for your products. Serve as internal champion and secure cross-functional management and executive support.
- Serve as Product Owner throughout Agile development process. Partner with user experience, development, and QA to execute against product priorities.
- Commercialize and bring to market your product offerings. Manage cross-functional teams as new products and releases are brought to market.
- Communicate benefits of products and releases to internal and external stakeholders including sales, support, marketing, analysts, press, etc.
- Become company expert on buyers and users including: how they buy / use the products, buying criteria and market forces. Partner with marketing to ensure insights are included in Resonate positioning and externally facing collateral.
- Conduct competitive analysis and communicate learnings to the organization.
- Partner with Research team to ensure data and findings are incorporated into the product backlog and implemented in a timely fashion
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- 3+ years professional experience as a product manager of a SaaS product within an agile development process.
- Desire to work with clients and prospects to understand their business problems and translate them into product requirements.
- Knowledge of analytics, advertising and/or marketing SaaS offerings and ecosystems (e.g., CRM, Analytics, CDP, DSP, DMP).
- Strong analysis and numeracy skills. Must enjoy working with data to drive insights and outcomes both to understand your product and to drive roadmap priorities.
- Proven ability to work with user experience professionals to deliver great products.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team to develop innovative solutions.
- Must have entrepreneurial spirit and the drive to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Business or other related Bachelor’s degree
Job Status: Full Time