Senior Solutions Architect
Exciting eCommerce company in KOP area is looking to add a talented and passionate Senior Solutions Architect to their Team. They are a leader in their industry, highly profitable, publicly held and known in the business as an amazing place to work that focuses on their employee’s well-being and career development. Want to grow in your technical skills and be pushed by those around you? Then this is the place for you!
The primary responsibility of this role is to lead and work across multiple business functions
to define and gain consensus on future state architecture and direction. Strategically drive next generation Architecture on Cloud, Micro Services, Containers, DevOps. Technical consultant for application project teams by partnering closely with the other technology groups to develop the end to end solution architecture including: application, data, integration, security and infrastructure domains.
- 5+ years leading teams, architecture and strategies Experience leading and implementing enterprise architectures for transactional and analytical platforms, including governance, replication, integration, and large-scale migration
- Guiding Agile Process including DevOps and CI/CD practices
- Experience with Big Data concepts, non-relational platforms, clustered computing, distributed file systems, data lakes, and predictive analytics
- Cloud Platform experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively deliver messages to a wide range of audiences - from executive to technical
- Innovative and strategic mindset with a focus on teamwork and collaboration.
- Experience with distributed data management and analytics in cloud and hybrid environments
- Experience managing structured and unstructured data at scale across both homegrown and SaaS applications
- Expert with database scaling techniques - partitioning, horizontal/vertical approaches, replicas, pooling, etc.
- Project Management experience with planning, scheduling, resource leveling, and reporting on large project/program initiatives
What’s In It For You
- Get to work with best of breed technologies (cloud, high throughput event processing, data analytics, etc.)
- Competitive pay and educational assistance
- Great medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability and life insurance options
- Company paid holidays, floating holiday and paid time off (PTO)
- 401(k) plan with competitive company match
- On site state of the art fitness facility, onsite café,
- 5 year(s): Leading teams, architecture and strategies. Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Experience in software development and in a Software Architecture leadership role
- Experience with Microsoft Azure hosting and development is required, including server-less application development, such as Azure Logic Apps, Durable Functions
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud a plus
Wonderful career opportunity for a true employee-centric, collaborative organization that values teams and promotes career.