Senior Workday Developer - Lead
Top employer is seeking a Lead Workday to join its Workday Development team. This position will be located in the King of Prussia, Pa area. Person will lead development initiatives with Workday Studio as they continue to add to their existing library of over 150 integrations.
Should have experience developing and supporting Finance and HR integrations using the various Workday integration technologies. Deep knowledge of Workday's integration technologies, Workday's Implementation methodology is desired.
- Ability to help resolve integration issues
- Design, Build, Test, and Deploy Workday Integration solutions using EIB, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect and Workday Studio
- Demonstrated integration experience in Human Resources related domains, (Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, etc.) and Financials Management
- Learn and understand Workday’s Human Resources related domains, (Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, etc.) and Financials Management
- 2+ years of experience with Workday functional areas like Human Resource, Payroll and Financials
- 2+ years of experience with Workday Integration types including EIB, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect and Workday Studio
- 2+ years of experience creating Workday custom reports and calculated fields
- 2+ years integrating systems with Workday
- 2+ years leading development initiatives in Workday