Prestigious and established company with convenient Center City location seeks a SharePoint Administrator/Developer to join their team. If you are a highly qualified O365 SharePoint professional seeking your next challenge – this is it.
- Providing technical and operational support for SharePoint 2013 on-prem and SharePoint Online / Office 365 tenant environment.
- Site collection management, site creation and maintenance, permissions, security, search, and patching.
- Provide day to day administration, support, maintenance and monitoring of the Microsoft SharePoint infrastructure.
- Provide patching support in 4 environments.
- Act as thought leader around data migration, security, integration, disaster recovery, governance plans, scalability, and performance strategies for SharePoint Online and SharePoint on-prem.
- Engage in SharePoint development using modern web tools.
- Provide document migration assistance from SharePoint libraries to OpenText Content Server.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with internal customers and gains their trust and respect
- Achiever: strives to achieve goals on a daily basis
- Digs deep, finds patterns and connections, rigorous and fact driven.
- Analyze and learn rapidly changing technologies, developing infrastructure components that support business requirements.
- Apply strong analytical and conceptual skills, including ability to develop original concepts and/or theories.
- Explains and describes in ways that business people can understand. Fosters teamwork and works well in a collaborative environment.
- Fascinated by new concepts and with viewing problems with new perspectives
- Commits to tasks and follows through, dependable
- Working knowledge of Windows Server architecture, network protocol, network management tools, Active Directory, Exchange, and Windows Server IIS, as relates to SharePoint.
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft’s Azure Cloud architecture.
- Knowledge of the MS SQL Server, SSRS, SSAS, and PowerPivot.
- Knowledge of OpenText Content Server a plus.
- Working knowledge of multiple technical areas across the enterprise system environment, with experience in the following preferred:
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience in managing and supporting an enterprise Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2016 farm and related software.
- Experience with SharePoint solution design, development, and the use of SharePoint features
- Experience administering SharePoint integration with TFS, MS ProjectServer, Microsoft CRM, and SSRS.
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience for SharePoint Online/Office 365 taxonomy, metadata, content management, collaboration, custom web parts, reports, search, InfoPath, Master Pages, content types.
- Strong understanding of SharePoint Online permissions and security
- Ability to ensure proper content access and availability while maintaining defined security groups and visibility rules.
- Experience writing and executing PowerShell and SQL scripts
- Experience managing computers and users in an Active Directory environment.
- Experience with Windows Server.
- Experience developing in .Net, Java, Bootstrap, and/or XML a plus
Pay: $130,000 to $150,000/year
$130000 to $150000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time