Solutions Architect - Digital Marketing
Solutions Architect – Digital Marketing
Join a thriving and growing international firm, leader in their field. Excellent benefits, work environment, sophisticated tech department as a Solutions Architect
The ideal individual:
- Understands basics of modern customer experience best practices and digital marketing channels. Experience with the components of technology that powers digital marketing.
- This enables them to partner with marketing partners from the IT seat. Don’t need to be a marketing strategist, but a platform expert and owner.
- Experience in the IT discipline, interested in being an IT Service Owner of services they provide centrally across all of their fast-moving consumer, healthcare and retail marketing teams.
- This enables them you to govern and manage your tech stack with the service owner mindset and IT product management discipline expected.
- You will be accountable for the build (new campaigns, new configs, integrations) as well as the run (basic IT support requests, small changes, break/fix with partners).
- Enables them to be in a role where they see competing demand and opportunities – and provide a lens on the best technical solution to the bigger business opportunity.
- Experience with some level of related IT systems configuration, administration and/or development. More specifically email and consumer marketing systems. While client uses Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget + Pardot), good experience with similar toolsets is valuable and we would train right candidate on our toolset.
- This provides them to domain and system understanding for the applicable toolset.
- Want exposure and opportunity to grow to other digital marketing tech tools that touch consumer data, preferences and manage communications. They would spend 40% on Marketing Cloud and other time exposed to other tools and architecture opportunities with digital martech. They are surrounded with a strong digital marketing tech team they will partner with as we grow our technology footprint.
- Such as Sitecore (our web content management system), Google Analytics, Product Information Management Systems, eCommerce systems, social media management systems, etc.
Pay: $90,000 to $130,000/year
$90000 to $130000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time