Sr Plant Project Engineer
Sr Plant Project Engineer - Manufacturing
Growing multi-national heavy industry materials processing company is seeking a senior engineer to design, install, modify and optimize the performance of material handling components for the recovery, processing and transport of various materials.
- Prepares preliminary system design & layout to support project expectations
- Recommends technologies based on application
- Defines scope and provides oversite to contract engineering firms
- Develops specifications for equipment and system supply and modification.
- Develops works scopes for installation
- Analyzes operating plant problems or equipment failures & provides corrective changes.
- Evaluates and select new technologies to enhance and upgrade systems.
- Coordinate resources from multiple disciplines (internal and external as needed)
- Provides review of system in compliance with all safety and environmental needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or applicable experience required.
- Must have good oral and written communications skills. Must be computer literate.
- Experience in a medium to heavy industrial manufacturing environment.
- Experience in both Manufacturing and Manufacturing Engineering positions.
- Experience with significant capital equipment and facility layout projects.
- Previous successful leadership experience leading Engineering or technical personnel
- Must be a self-starter and work under limited supervision.
Job Status: Full Time