Sr. Sales Engineer
Sr Sales Engineer
Fast growing provider of leading edge secure web gateway technology is seeking a talented Sales Engineer interested in supporting sales for their innovative endpoint security products.
- Customer calls with account representatives, presentations, technical discussions and demonstrations, managing the service evaluation process, assisting sales in completing RFP's, attending and conducting internal seminars, as well as trade show support.
- Acts as customer’s primary point of contact for all technical needs related to Managed Security Solutions involving their endpoint security products.
- Delivers presentations and demonstrations internally and externally on all relevant Symantec solutions.
- Maintains technical knowledge of competitive solutions.
- Manages all technical aspects of account in highly complex go-to-market model, leveraging both internal and partner resources.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction regarding technical aspects of initiatives.
- Assists sales with building business cases for new opportunities.
- Participates in development of multi-year territory plans for complex, strategic accounts throughout the region
- Proactively develops technical relationships at all levels of the account, including senior executives.
- The candidate must be willing and able to travel nationally. Travel requirement average 50%.
- 8-10 years of enterprise-level network, application, or data security or consulting experience and/or at least 2-4 years of Pre sales Experience.
- Technical experience with secure web gateways, perimeter encryption, email encryption, web filtering technologies and cloud security products.
- Degree in a related field (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics) or equivalent work experience.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills, current market knowledge and excellent customer service skills are a must.
- The candidate should also have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job Status: Full Time