Sr. Software Developer
Sr Software Developer
Growing manufacturing company in the Lancaster area is once again expanding. They are seeking a talented software developer with experience leveraging Microsoft as well as other technology stacks. Will be responsible for converging company financial, manufacturing, and distribution software systems into their new ERP system.
Ability/experience in the design, code, test, implementation, support and documentation of corporate-wide applications based on functional requirements and specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business Analysis skills and experience.
- Develop functional software requirements and specifications
- Evaluate and recommend technologies
- Design, develop, and test new applications and/or modifications to existing applications for new software features and functions
- Design, develop, execute test cases
- Analyze performance of programs and develop action plans to correct deficiencies
- 10+ years overall experience in software development
- Experience using an object oriented language, e.g. C++, Java, .NET, C+
- Advanced object oriented design and development
- Distributed/multi-tier application development using .NET
- Experience with GUI design and development
- Excellent working knowledge of database design and programming, including triggers and stored procedures (experience in MS SQL Server 2008 + preferred), SQL 2012
- Experience with full product life cycle development, including requirements gathering, design, developing and testing
- Experience with Epicor ERP platforms
Job Status: Full Time