Fully integrated real-estate construction and management company is seeking a fulltime Staff Accountant for their Plymouth Meeting offices.
- General Ledger and monthly financials
- Review and maintain schedules to support monthly journal entries for balance sheet adjustments
- Review and process monthly operating expense allocations
- Review general ledger monthly to identify other necessary journal entries
- Reconcile ledger reports to the general ledger
- Assist in preparing monthly financial statements and closing monthly accounting periods
- Travel and Expense reports
- Process employee travel and expenses weekly
- Maintain organized receipt files to support amounts reimbursed
- Reports and required tax filings in multiple states
- Sales and Use tax filing (monthly, quarterly, or annually) in multiple states
- Annual personal property tax returns
- Annual state reports and business license renewals
- Provide support and backup to accounting staff as needed, including accounts payable and payroll processing
- Provide backup for administrative staff; cover phones, etc. when needed.
- Assist with any other accounting duties as assigned.
- Must have the ability to interact with many different types of individuals, including executives, engineers, technicians and other business professionals.
- Must have strong technical writing and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate ideas and properly describe problems and solutions.
- Must have excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail required.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must have a polished and professional phone and email presence.
- Must display a solid work history and proven record of success.
- Must be able to multi-task and handle multiple interruptions.
- Must have computer proficiency in Excel and Word. PDF editor proficiency is a plus.
- Must possess accurate data entry skills.
Education and Experience:
- A four year college degree in accounting, business administration or related field
- 3-5 years of closely related experience preferred
Job Status: Full Time