Supply Chain Manager
Review and analyze MRP-generated production work order requirements with consideration of standard operating variables, including demonstrated capacity, routing specifications, machine capabilities, alternative manufacturing routings, and materials availability.
- Generate and release work orders per results of analysis.
- Sequence work orders and operations with the goal of optimizing labor utilization and efficiency while achieving organization customer service goals.
- Develop and monitor capacity requirements projection and load – identify significant imbalance and pursue resolution.
- Build and maintain a collaborative relationship with the Operations group and Customer Service in support of customer requirements.
- Collaborate as a team member with plant-wide leadership to achieve company objectives.
- Suggest updates to the capacity of machine and work centers based on the analysis of feedback from past performance.
- Collaborate with Customer Service and Operations to mitigate the impact of changes in customer demands on both service levels and labor utilization and efficiency.
- Serve as a focal point for inquiries and information on work order status and customer service delivery issues.
- Hands on Supply Chain Management experience.
- Scheduling / Capacity Planning experience
- Procurement experience. Purchasing raw production materials: plastics, chemicals, packaging, labels
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Operations or other appropriate area of study preferred